Any business can find itself in financial trouble.
If the company is basically sound and well-run , it's in everyone's interest to help it back on its feet. If there are deeper problems, sometimes there's no way back. And sometimes, acting to have a company wound up is the only way to obtain money owed to you.
Whatever the circumstances, we can provide independent, expert advice, backed by many years' experience in insolvency law. We work closely with a few select, trusted, insolvency practioners who can help rescue, restructure or bring the business to an orderly conclusion.
We can deal with all aspects of insolvency, including
- Pesonal bankruptcy and corporate insolvency
- Preparing and issuing Statutory:Demands and Winding -Up Petitions
- Advice on Director Disqualification proceedings
- Administration including pre-pack sales
- Asset sales
- Creditor and Debtor disputes