For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Stewart joined us in in March 2021 and has a background in business development, and all things commercial property related. He has a particular interest in assisting businesses of all sizes reach their full potential with sound, practical and cost-effective advice.
Stewart is also qualified in South African law, and offers a full bouquet of legal advice to any of our clients interested in doing business there.
Stewart advises on:
- Sale and purchase of commercial property – whether you are buying or selling, he can assist you with the entire process.
- Landlord & Tenant matters - including grant or taking of a lease, dealing with assignments or subletting, assisting with rent reviews or dilapidation issues and negotiating heads of terms
- Company structure - analysis of existing structures and practices , so ensure your business has a sound legal foundation to prosper and grow
- Business - sale and purchase of businesses - advice to purchasers and sellers on common pitfalls to avoid , and due diligence investigations
- Commercial contracts – creating and vetting contracts unique for your business requirements
- Dispute resolution – the resolution of business disputes both internally and between businesses
Did you Know:
Stewart is an avid armchair sportsman and dabbles at mountain biking and the occasional game of golf. He has coached rugby at youth level for many years. Any spare time is spent travelling as much and as far afield as possible.