We can provide advice and support on a full range of work place issues and employment tribunal claims so that you can make a fully informed decision. These include:
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Unfair Dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Breach of Contract
- Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
- Discrimination (including harassment & victimisation)
- Maternity/Paternity Rights
- Flexible Working
- Contract of employment review
- Workplace restrictions
To speak to an expert or to book an appointment at our Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Wickham, Newport, Ryde, Petersfield or Portchester office, contact Stuart Seagrove on 02392 660261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Biscoes being a founding member of Forces Law is able to advise and assist in the submission of Redresses of Complaint and if necessary progress such matters all the way to the Employment Tribunal.
We have a particular expertise in dealing with in Reinstatement actions for members of the reserved forces.
It is essential that action be taken promptly if a successful action is to be taken. Seek independent advice as soon as possible. Biscoes operates various Clinics at various military bases on the South Coast to facilitate easy access for serving members and their families to independent specialist legal advice.
We can help with:
- Contracts of Employment
- Preparation of policy documentation
- Advice on negotiation of settlements
- Tribunal and court representation
- Initiation and handling of claims
- Military Tribunal work