Visa Extension Applications

If you are already in the UK with limited leave to remain, it may be possible to apply for renewal of your leave to remain in the UK.

Unless the Immigration Rules state the contrary, an application for extension/renewal of stay can be submitted from inside the UK so that the applicant can continue under the same visa category under which he was granted initial leave to enter or remain.

Following are the various applications which can be submitted to the Home Office, UKVI for extension of stay from inside the UK:

  1. Renewal Of UK Spouse Visa [FLR(M) Application
  2. Extension Of Stay As A Civil Partner [FLR(M) Application
  3. Renewal Of Unmarried Partner Visa [FLR (M) Application
  4. Extension Of Stay As Same Sex Partner [FLR (M) Application
  5. Extension of Discretionary Leave (Non-Asylum Cases)
  6. DL Application [Extension of Discretionary Leave granted following refusal of asylum claim]
  7. Tier 1 General Extension
  8. Extension Of Stay As Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
  9. Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Renewal
  10. Tier 1 Investor Visa Extension
  11. Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension
  12. Tier 2 General Extension
  13. Tier 2 Minister Of Religion Visa Extension
  14. Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa Renewal
  15. Tier 2 ICT Extension
  16. Domestic Worker Visa Extension
  17. Sole Representative Visa Extension
  18. UK Ancestry Visa Extension
  19. Tier 5 Charity Workers Visa Extension
  20. Tier 5 Creative & Sporting Extension
  21. Tier 5 Religious Workers Visa Extension
  22. Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa Extension
  23. Tier 5 International Agreement Visa Extension
  24. Tier 4 General Student Extension
  25. Extension Of Stay - 10 Years Long Residence


For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch