EEA Applications

We provide expert immigration services to our clients on various applications which can be made to the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration by the EEA nationals and their family members are listed below:

  1. Retaining Right Of Residence As Family Member Of An EEA National After Divorce Or Death Of The EEA National
  2. Derivative Residence Card As A Primary Carer
  3. Settled Status/Pre-Settled Status applications


For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch