For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Nick is an experienced commercial property and land law solicitor, having run his own firm for many years.
Nick’s firm merged with Biscoes in February 2018. Nick is based at the firms Ryde office.
Nick can advise on:
- Commercial Property - sale and purchase of commercial property – whether owner occupier or for investment, freehold or leasehold interests, offices, retail or industrial, advising on Stamp Duty issues, capital allowances and VAT.
- Landlord & Tenant matters - including help with negotiating heads of terms, dealing with the grant or taking of a lease, assignments or subletting. Assisting with rent reviews or dilapidations issues.
- Commercial refinancing – whether one of properties or property portfolios; including advice regarding Directors personal guarantees.
- Businesses - sale and purchase of businesses whether by shares or assets - dealing with a variety of businesses including takeaways, pubs and shops.
- Development - including advice on pre-emption agreements, joint ventures, options and overage/uplift agreements.
- Property Disputes – including boundary disputes, right of way issues and breaches of contracts.
Did you know?
Nick has an ambition of becoming a small holder growing unusual crops.