For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Luke qualified as a solicitor in 2020 and now specialises in employment law. Luke is experienced in dealing with contentious and non-contentious matters for both employers, and employees.
Luke offers pragmatic and commercially sensible advice to all his clients in a straightforward manner, so that your employment concerns can be alleviated without leaving you feeling confused or uncertain about your position.
Having been born and raised in Portsmouth, Luke has a keen interest in working with local businesses to ensure their employment needs are met so that companies can better focus on what matters most to them.
Luke can help you with:
- Preventing claims being brought against companies in an employment tribunal
- Disciplinary, performance and grievance matters.
- Termination of employment for disciplinary or performance related reasons.
- Constructive, wrongful, or unfair dismissal claims.
- Negotiating, drafting, and advising on:
- Settlement Agreements.
- Employment Contracts.
- Directors’ Service Agreements.
- Preparing staff handbooks and company policies.
If you would like to have a no-obligation, free initial chat with Luke to discuss any of your employment concerns, please call him on 02392 660261 or send him an email at LBrown@biscoes-law.co.uk.
“Interesting” facts about Luke:
Luke enjoys fitness, whether he’s going to the gym for an early morning session, or when he is amateur boxing.
Luke has a tortoise called Snappy, which he was named for literal reasons. Luke’s preferred choice of protection from Snappy are steel toe capped boots.