Property disputes can be both disruptive and time-consuming. We can assist anyone involved in disputes over residential property.
Our considerable experience enables us to advise clients, both landlords and tenants, on the most practical solution of resolving a dispute. Alternative dispute resolution is considered where appropriate through mediation and negotiation to help avoid the need for potentially expensive court or tribunal action.
If litigation cannot be avoided, we are able to issue proceedings, even in complex cases, at very short notice.
We can assist with all types of residential property matters, including but not limited to some of the following:
- Building Disputes
- Rent and Service charge disputes for residential properties
- Leasehold disputes and breaches of covenant disputes
- Residential Possession claims
- Neighbour disputes and disputes over rights of way and boundaries
- Unlawful occupier, Squatter clams
- Adverse possession claims
- Trust of land Disputes