Biscoes is an award winning, well-established, and growing law firm situated on the South Coast and Isle of Wight. With over 140 valued members of staff across our 6 offices, Biscoes offers a comprehensive range of legal services providing Great Service, Every Client, Every Time.
What we offer
At Biscoes we know our success and strength has been created by our own people, which is why we provide fantastic opportunities for talented and passionate individuals to join us.
Biscoes values all employees and recognise their hard work and the need for a work/life balance, therefore, we operate a self-managed time off policy which means our staff can take as much holiday as they need as long as their work is covered.
You will have access to training opportunities, career development and progression as well as a generous benefits package including: -
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities for all employees (at all levels) and we support employees with their outside interest as well as work qualifications
- We fund dental, optical, GP charges and various therapies through our Health Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - confidential 24/7 helpline
- Hybrid working (depending on role and department)
- Self-managed time off policy
- Menopause policy
- Fertility/IVF policy
- Enhanced Contributory Pension Scheme with Death in Service benefit
- CSSC membership (discount website for shops, restaurants, days out including free English Heritage access)
- Recruitment Incentives of £200
- Staff discounts on legal fees
- Birthday vouchers
- The opportunity to participate in activities to raise money for local charities, such as dog walks, bake sales, mountain walks, well-being days and other team activities.
- Firm Christmas party with employee awards
- Secure bicycle shed at head office
As well as the benefits above, we also provide:
- Tea, coffee and cold water in each of our offices
- Various ad hoc treats, such as fruit, chocolate, cakes
- Adjustments to desk areas to suit needs and preferences
- Paid professional subscriptions for qualifying staff
- Support for professional qualifications/training including sponsorship where applicable and paid study leave/exam leave