Each year we recruit trainee solicitors who are looking to develop their legal career with a good quality firm. The training can commence from the same year or the following year.
We welcome applications from both law and non-law graduates who are able to demonstrate a high level of academic and personal achievements. You must have completed your LPC to be eligible for a Training Contract with Biscoes.
- Be able to meet the requirements as noted by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) to be accepted as a Trainee Solicitor
- Have the ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil training seats and role
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Be highly organised, careful, reliable and conscientious
- Have the ability to read and assimilate complex written information
- Have the ability to proof-read, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Have the ability to support and ensure legal matters are run in an organised and efficient manner
- Have the ability to ensure client document and advice history are recorded in accordance with the firm procedures/case management system
- Have the ability to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have the confidence to deal with legal professionals and teams
- Possess excellent IT skills