India Young Professionals Scheme visas available now under the ballot system
The India Young Professionals Scheme visas ballot opened on 28 February 2023 at 2.30 pm. The ballot will close at 2:30 pm on 2 March 2023. A total of 2,400 visas will be available in this ballot
Who is eligible to enter the ballot?
- an Indian national or citizen between 18 and 30 years old
- be at least 18 years old on the date you plan to travel to the UK
- have a qualification at bachelor’s degree level or above (Regulated Qualifications Framework level 6, 7 or 8)
- have £2,530 in savings to support yourself in the UK
- not have any children under the age of 18 who live with you or who you’re financially responsible for
How to enter the ballot?
You must enter the ballot online. You will need to provide your:
- date of birth
- passport details
- a scan or photo of your passport
- phone number
- email address
This is a random selection and the results by email within 2 weeks of the ballot closing.
What is the cost of entering the ballot?
There is no fee, it is free to enter the ballot.
Once you are selected in the ballot the visa costs £259.