For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Kashif Kamran joined Biscoes as a Senior Immigration Advisor/Legal Executive in April 2022 and works at our Main Office based in Portsmouth. He is also a Private & Business Immigration Member of the Law Society Immigration Panel
He began his legal career handling private immigration matters, whereby building up a great deal of experience and established extensive rapport with clients, in particular those who are vulnerable. Kashif fully appreciate that each client’s matter is case sensitive and versatile in nature. He can adapt to circumstances of any given manner whilst maintaining standards of professionalism and integrity. He has always been committed to going for extra mile for his clients.
Kashif is accredited as a level 2 Senior Caseworker under the Law Society’s Immigration and Asylum Accreditation Scheme which demonstrates his skills and expertise in the following areas of Personal as well as Business Immigration law.
Kashif can advise on:
- Sponsor License applications - (Previously Tier 2) - Preparing applications for Sponsor License with correct documentation and subsequently assisting clients about the Home Office's premises Visit procedure (Pre-License Assessment and Post-License Compliance Visits, assisting with Defined and Undefined CoS procedure, explaining key responsibilities/duties of an Authorising Officer & Level 1 User and how to manage/operate Sponsorship Management System (SMS) after getting license.
- All types of Points Based System (PBS) applications – Entry clearance & in-country switching/extensions - Investor Visa extensions, Innovator Visa, Start-Up Visa, Global Talent Visa, Representative of an Overseas Business Visa, Entrepreneur Extensions, Skilled Worker Visa, Health & Care Visa, International Sports person Visa, Minister of Religion Visa, Student Visas and Graduate Route Visa (new).
- All types of Entry clearance & in country switching/extensions under Appendix FM. Marriage/Fiancé/unmarried partner/same sex partner/dependent child/Adult dependent relative/complex human rights applications under Article 8 & outside the Immigration rules.
- All types of EEA applications - (Entry clearance & in country switching/extensions) including under EU Settlement Scheme (pre-settled and settled status), Domestic violence, Bereaved partner, family reunion applications.
- All types of Visit Visa applications – Family Visitor, Medical Visitor, Marriage Visitor, Business Visitor, Tourism & Leisure Visitor.
- All types of Settlement applications – Indefinite leave to enter/remain - Various points-based system routes (SET O), Family/Private life route (SET M), Long residence route (SET LR), Domestic Violence route (SET DV), Settlement for Asylum/HP clients (SET P).
- All types of Nationality & British passport applications – Registration for children, Naturalisation for adults, Overseas British passport applications for adults & children both, First British passport application inside the UK (adults & children).
- Other applications – Travel document, Certificate of Travel, Biometric replacement card (BRC), Home Office fee waiver applications, No time limit (NTL) applications, Subject Access Request (SAR) applications, Pre-action letters, lodging appeals to First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal (UT).
Did you Know:
Kashif is a proud father of 3 children & has a keen interest in Music, Movies and various sports. He also loves socialising with family & friends.
Kashif is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Mirpuri and Saraiki