For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Laura is a Solicitor in our Residential Conveyancing department and is based in our Ryde office on the Isle of Wight. Laura qualified as a Solicitor in September 2012.
Laura deals with the following:
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales – carrying out all aspects of the conveyancing process including redeeming mortgages, dealing with enquiries raised by buyers’ solicitors, liaising with landlords/managing agents to obtain necessary information when the property is leasehold
- Freehold and Leasehold Sales Purchases – carrying out all aspects of the conveyancing process including raising enquiries, advising and reporting on search results, dealing with mortgage offers and liaising with lenders, advising and reporting on leases and title issues and registering the property at the Land Registry.
- New Build Purchases – carrying out all aspects of the conveyancing process, raising specific new build enquiries, dealing with mortgage offers and Help to Buy ISAs, advising and reporting to clients on all the information regarding the property and development and registering the property at the Land Registry.
- Remortgages and Transfers of Equity – this includes reporting on mortgage offers, redeeming existing mortgages and drawing down the mortgage funds and registering the new mortgage against the property at the Land Registry and/or transferring the property into the required names if a transfer of equity.
- First Registrations – applying to the Land Registration to register a property for the first time including where title deeds are lost.
Did you know?
Laura always sees her clients in person whether at the office or at clients’ homes if the clients are unable to attend the office. Laura provides her clients with her direct dial and work mobile number so that they can communicate directly with her through the whole transaction.
Laura was born on the Isle of Wight and has never moved away, and primarily deals with property transactions on the Island and so has a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to buying or selling across the Isle of Wight.
In her spare time Laura loves nothing more than to walk her two Westies Daisy and Lily along the seafront or to curl up with a good book.