For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Ella is a Solicitor in the Private Client department based between our Petersfield and Waterlooville branches. Ella qualified in 2019 and aims to provide friendly and professional advice to all her clients.
Ella can advise on:
- Wills – advising on and preparing wills, including straightforward wills, life interest wills and discretionary trust wills, amongst others.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, preparing and registering both Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Grant of Probate – applications for Grants of Probate (if there is a Will) or Letters of Administration (if someone has died intestate, or without a will).
- Administration of deceased estates – dealing with the entire administration of the estate from date of death.
- Estate planning – including Inheritance Tax and care home fee advice.
- Management of affairs - for incapacitated clients.
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Did you Know:
Before Ella trained as a Solicitor, she worked for the Ministry of Defence as an Employer Engagement Director and draws on her management and transactional experience to add value to the client/Solicitor relationship.
Ella enjoys learning about new cultures and planning her next adventure, be it at home or abroad.