For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Adam is an Associate Solicitor in Biscoe’s Civil Litigation Department, dealing with a broad range of disputes and legal problems for clients. Adam qualified as a Solicitor in 2000.
Adam can advise a range of issues including the following:
- Landlord and Tenant – Adam often acts for landlords with tenants under Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements or lodgers;
- Boundary and Neighbourhood Disputes – including advising on and dealing with disputes concerning rights of way, shared access, boundary lines, harassment and privacy issues;
- Harassment – this can include aspects of the law concerning privacy and malicious communications;
- Consumer Law – including disputes with builders or relating to motor vehicles;
- Professional Negligence – this includes problems and disputes after being let down by a professional, including Solicitors, Accountants and Surveyors.
Did you know?
Adam is a Borough Councillor and Parish Councillor. He is also Chairman of the Friends of Weston Shore, a local community group looking after a beautiful beach, and a keen supporter of the British Interplanetary Society, the world’s oldest space advocacy organisation, and has given talks on Space Law.