For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Tim is the Head of the Private Client Team and the Money Laundering regulation Officer for the firm.
Tim has been with Biscoes since 2004, when he joined as a Paralegal. He subsequently undertook his training contract with the firm and qualified as a solicitor in 2007 and has been a Partner / Director since 2010.
Tim can advise on:
- Wills - advising on and preparing wills for individuals or couples, to include mirror Wills, life interest or discretionary trust Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – providing advice on drafting and the registration of both types of Lasting Powers, namely Property and Financial and Health and Welfare decisions
- Grant of Probate – undertaking the preparation of all forms required to obtain a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration (where someone dies without a Will) including advising on Inheritance Tax
- Administration of a Deceased’s Estate – undertaking all work required to obtain a Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration and thereafter the realisation of the Deceased’s assets, settlement of all debts and the distribution of the Deceased’s net assets
- Estate Planning – providing advice on Inheritance Tax planning and Care Home fees.
- The Management of Affairs – for vulnerable or incapacitated adults
Did you know?
Tim is Vice-Chair for the board of Trustees at Age UK Portsmouth.
He is a self-confessed science fiction geek and has an encyclopaedic knowledge of film.
His perfect type of holiday is to go wine tasting and he has yet to find a more perfect place on earth than Franschhoek in South Africa.