For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Sam has worked in the property sector of the legal profession for over 20 years.
Having come up through the ranks in a traditional legal practice, starting as an office junior her training has been hands on and having been trained by one of the top property lawyers in the south she has progressed to a senior executive with a loyal following of clients.
Sam can advise on:-
- House/Land Sale– this includes sale of a residential property or garden land
- House Purchase – including dealing with complex unregistered titles
- Buying of Newbuild Properties
- Transfer of Equity
- Shared Ownership Purchases – including advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements
- Advice on and preparation of Mortgage documentation
- Help to Buy Loans
- Lease extensions
- Agricultural transactions
- Declaration of Trust – for joint owners
Each client is treated with priority and respect. You will receive an excellent level of service, expertise and knowledge. Sam will always deliver the highest standard of service, which will be tailored to you as an individual, and keep you updated throughout every stage of the conveyancing process. This will continue during and after transaction.
Sam is friendly, approachable and will go that extra mile and always with a smile to alleviate any worries you may have during this sometimes stressful experience.
Did you know?
Sam enjoys cooking, entertaining and interior design in her spare time.