For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Stephanie is a Director based at our Portchester office and is one of only a small number of solicitors in the UK who specialises in fertility law and surrogacy as well as all of the traditional family legal services.
Stephanie has worked exclusively in family law for well over a decade and has extensive experience of the full range of family services. Stephanie aims to provide an approachable yet steadfast service to everyone she sees. She prides herself on being understandable yet clear in providing the necessary advice and helping to achieve desired outcomes.
Stephanie is also the firm's Deputy COLP, assisting in ensuring that the firm is complying and up to date with the SRA's regulations. She is therefore meticulous and thorough in the way she approaches her work.
Stephanie can advise on:
- Fertility Law and Surrogacy
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Financial matters arising from a Divorce or Civil Dissolution
- Children residence / contact disputes
- Child removal from jurisdiction cases
- Co-habitee disputes regarding property with or without children involved
Did you know?
Stephanie is slowly making her way around the world pursuing her love for travel which now involves her two young children tagging along and enjoying the ride. She enjoys park runs, tennis and reading if there is ever a quiet 5 minutes in her house!
Stephanie has been awarded the following accomplishments:
- Awarded Amazing Business Ambassador of the Year 2015 by EBP (Education Business Partnership)
- Finalist of the Venus Women in Business in Awards 2016 as Director of the Year
- Skillstree Ambassador – preparing young people for working life
- The Family team were winners of Family Law Firm of the Year South 2018