I really appreciate the way in which you have always responded to my enquiries so quickly and ensured that I've always been kept up to date. I will have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to others in the future.
Many thanks for your help, positivity and pragmatic approach throughout our move.
You are a credit to your profession. Many, many thanks.
I would like to thank you very much, and all involved at Biscoes who have helped me achieve the outcome I so desperately needed. I came through the toughest experience of my life and you have played a major part in getting me through it. You explained everything very well regarding my case and did it in a very professional and courteous manner; I thank you all once again.
I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for all that you have done for me, over the past few months I think I said to you early on that I needed someone strong to help me stand up to my husband and get though the coming months and you absolutely proved to be that person. No matter how low or disheartened I felt, I always left your office confident in the knowledge all would be well. Thank you so much!
Stephanie is a Director based at our Portchester office and is one of only a small number of solicitors in the UK who specialises in fertility law and surrogacy.
Stephanie has worked exclusively in family law for several years and has extensive experience of the full range of family services. Stephanie has developed a specialism in fertility issues and has a passion for helping people create families through surrogacy, donor conception and IVF.
Stephanie aims to provide an approachable yet steadfast service to each individual she sees. She prides herself on being understandable yet clear in providing the necessary advice and helping to achieve desired outcomes.
Stephanie is also the firm's Deputy COLP, assisting in ensuring that the firm is complying and up to date with the SRA's regulations. She is therefore meticulous and thorough in the way she approaches her work.
- Fertility Law and Surrogacy
- Child removal from jurisdiction cases
- Children residence / contact disputes
- Civil Partnership dissolution
- Co-habitee disputes regarding property with or without children involved
- Domestic abuse including injunctions
- Financial matters arising from a Divorce or Civil Dissolution
- Family Law - Matrimonial Causes Act 1973
- Children Act 1989 - s.8 orders and Schedule 1 applications
- Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 - property disputes
- Law Society Family Law Accreditation Scheme - pending
- Awarded Amazing Business Ambassador of the Year 2015 by EBP (Education Business Partnership)
- Semi-finalist of the Venus Women in Business in Awards 2016
In her spare time, Stephanie likes to keep active by attending regular classes like Boxercise and Boxertone. She is also attempting to learn to play tennis and golf.
Stephanie is keen on foreign exploration and is slowly working her way through visiting the seven old and new wonders of the world.
Stephanie also likes nights out enjoying varying degrees of music, comedy and theatre shows.