For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Nicky is a residential conveyancing solicitor with over 35 years experience in her chosen field. She is responsible for a small Conveyancing team located in the Wickham Office.
Nicky qualified as a solicitor in 1995 having previously been a qualified Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives.
Nicky can advise on:
- Land - sale and purchase for residential development - this includes original acquisition, set up and plot sales
- Buildings - sale and purchase of residential buildings – whether owner occupier or investment led, freehold and complex leasehold interests, shared ownership schemes.
- Development - including advice on pre-emption agreements, options and overage agreements.
- Easements – licences, easements for rights of way, or services and wayleave agreements etc.
- Remortgages – new mortgages or replacement mortgages on existing leasehold or freehold properties including Equity release.
- Transfers of equity – transfers of shares in already owned property.
Did you know?
Nicola is a:
- Netball player and occasional tennis player.
- Charitable Trustee of her local village War Memorial Hall
- Sports Representative on the Portsmouth City Council’s Sports Council committee for Portsmouth Netball Association and Executive Committee
- Representative on behalf of Biscoes of the Chamber of Trade in Wickham (and current Secretary)