For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Katie is a Solicitor in the Family team, advising clients on a wide range of Family Law matters including divorce, dealing with the family assets, children matters, surrogacy law and fertility law.
Katie achieved a first class honours law degree and completed the Legal Practice Course and Masters.
The areas that Katie can assist you with include:
- Divorce & Finances – assisting with the divorce process and separating the assets
- Children – dealing with any issues following the breakdown of a relationship
- Transfer of Tenancy – for unmarried couples too
- Injunctions – including non-molestation and occupation orders
- Surrogacy and Fertility Law – including making applications for parental orders
Katie has had experience in conveyancing so can also assist you with questions about this process and what next steps need to be taken if there is a property involved when separating finances.
Outside of the office, Katie enjoys taking her dog for a walk, seeing friends and family, and playing Netball when she can.