For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
George is a Graduate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in the Residential Conveyancing Department. George joined Biscoes in 2021 and qualified as a Graduate Member in 2012.
George can advise on:
- House/Land Sale– this includes sale of a residential property or garden land
- House Purchase – including dealing with complex unregistered titles
- Buying of Newbuild Properties
- Transfer of Equity
- Shared Ownership Purchases – including advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements
- Advice on and preparation of Mortgage documentation
- Advice to Occupiers
- Help to Buy Loans
- Forces Help to Buy Loans
- Declaration of Trust – for joint owners
Did you Know:
Outside of work, George enjoys playing music and is a keen amateur musician – playing the French horn, piano and violin. George is a member of the Southdowns Concert Band and performs regularly across the South Coast with them. It is quite apt given that George has previously acted for a famous rock star in the purchase of a farmhouse.
George is also a Portsmouth City Councillor for Central Southsea Ward.
George lives in the heart of Southsea with his two cats, Wallis and Bertie.