For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Alice joined Biscoes in 2015 and is a solicitor in the Wills and Probate department.
Alice can assist you with all of the following:
- Wills – advising on and preparing wills, including straightforward wills, life interest wills and discretionary trust wills, amongst others.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, preparing and registering both Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Grant of Probate – applications for Grants of Probate (if there is a Will) or Letters of Administration (if someone has died intestate, or without a will).
- Administration of deceased estates – dealing with the entire administration of the estate from date of death.
- Estate planning – including Inheritance Tax and care home fee advice.
- Management of affairs - for incapacitated clients.
Did you know?
In her spare time Alice enjoys spending time with her young daughter and family.