Immigration & Sponsor Licenses

Sport is an international subject. Professional sports people often move between countries to take up new playing contracts and with that come issues concerning immigration not only for the player but also their spouse and family.

Biscoes law have extensive experience in immigration procedure and practice in professional football and cricket.  We can help with obtaining the sponsor licence if you are a club employing overseas players and the required visas for the player and their  family.

We have a dedicated immigration department who can provide advice and assistance in this area. Please contact Jane Hodge on 02392 512030.