MENTAL CAPACITY LAW/ COURT OF PROTECTION
We are able to provide advice, assistance and representation in relation to the following Capacity matters:-
- Advice on what a deputy is and whether a deputy is required
- Applications to appoint a deputy for Property and Affairs
- Applications to appoint a deputy for Health and Welfare
- Appointment of a professional deputy
- Applications to replace a deputy
- Trustee applications.
- Advice on the Deprivation of Liberty safeguards (DOLs)
- Section 21A applications
- Statutory wills
- Advice on resolving Power of Attorney disputes
- Application to the Court of Protection for the payment of gifts or advice
- Advice and representation for Court of Protection disputes.
Alison Lee is the Managing Director of Biscoes Solicitors, Mental Capacity/Court of Protection specialist and Head of the Mental Health and Capacity Department and can be contacted on 023292 660 261 or email@example.com.