Licencing for Hotels, Pubs and Clubs

Whether you are or wish to be the owner of a bar, private members club, restaurant, hotel, convenience store, supermarket, cinema, sports ground, theatre, museum, art gallery, fast food outlet or a festival site, the Licencing Act 2003 sets out the regulation of these authorities by requiring Personal and Premises Licences and applications for temporary events notices.

Contact us for advice and representation ­before the appropriate Local Authority Committee and if necessary for ­a review before the local Magistrates Court.