For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Sultana Ali joined Biscoes as an immigration solicitor in October 2017.
Sultana conducts Private Immigration work and can assist you in the following areas;
- Entry clearance settlement applications on marriage visa, spouse visa, unmarried partner visa adult and minor dependants.
- Visa extensions
- British Citizenship
- EEA Applications (Permanent Residency, Retained rights, Residence card, Family permit)
- Settled Status
- Bail, and human rights case
- Ancestry Visas
- Tier 1 Innovator and start up visas
- Tier 1 Investor Visa
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa extension
- Tier 2 General visas
- Tier 2 Intra-company transfer visa
- Student Visas (Tier 4)
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility visas
- Sponsorship licence applications
- Applications for limited leave or further Leave to Remain
- Making representations at the Immigration Tribunals.
- Asylum cases (Initial asylum applications, Fresh claims, domestic violence, Trafficking)
- Compliance checks for businesses with sponsorship licences
Sultana is also a Level 2 Senior Accredited Caseworker in Immigration and Asylum Law with the Law Society and has recently been accredited as a Supervisor -leading the Immigration legal aid department. Sultana conducts appeal work and can represent her clients before the First Tier Tribunal (Asylum and Immigration Chamber) and the Upper Tribunal (Asylum and Immigration Chamber)
Did you know?
Sultana loves Surfing, travelling, has a real interest in cultural history and enjoys a lot of sport.
Sultana is fluent is, English, Mirpuri, Urdu and German.