For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Stuart's technical legal knowledge, including other areas outside of property, enable him to go the extra mile ensuring that his Clients always get the best possible service.
His calm and friendly approach is always reassuring to Clients, during, what can be, a very stressful time in any property transaction. His wealth of experience, local knowledge and excellent relationships with the selling agents is paramount in ensuring that the process runs as smoothly and as quickly as possible. Stuart enjoys seeing Client’s achieve their goals and has acted for families who have had no hesitation in recommended his services to their relatives.
Stuart can advise on:
- Residential Property - sale and purchases- this includes Freehold and Leasehold property
- Remortgage – releasing funds from existing property
- Transfer of Equity matters – including married/unmarried couples, separating and wishing to be removed from the title. Transferring property on death. Adding people and/or buying out other people’s shares in property.
- Co-Ownership – very important when purchasing property and determining shares on any separation.
- First Time Buyer Information – assisting with ownership shares, gifted deposits from the bank of Mum & Dad, Help To Buy investment, Stamp Duty benefits/pitfalls.
- Green Deal & Solar Panels – a potentially complicated area which is becoming more common
- Equity Release – also known as Lifetime Mortgages, releasing capital in your property, later in life.