For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Paul is an experienced solicitor having run his own firm on the Isle of Wight for 18 years and as a partner in a firm on the mainland prior to that.
Paul specialises in Residential Conveyancing and also advises on Equity Release and Asset Protection.
Paul’s firm merged with Biscoes in September 2020. Paul is based at the firm’s Newport office.
Paul can advise on:
- House / Land Sale – this includes sale of a residential property or garden land
- House Purchase – including dealing with complex unregistered titles
- Buying of Newbuild Properties
- Transfer of Equity
- Re-mortgages and Equity Release
- Shared Ownership Purchases – including advice on Stamp Duty Land Tax requirements
- Advice on and preparation of Mortgage documentation
- Advice to Occupiers
- Help to Buy Loans
- Declaration of Trust – for joint owners
- Asset Protection – Inheritance Tax Planning and Care Home fees
- Wills – including straightforward Wills, mirror Wills, lifetime interest and Discretionary Trust Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, drafting and registering Property & Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney
Paul works with all local estate agents and over the years has built a well-deserved reputation for excellent customer service; his clients repeatedly recommend him to their family, friends and colleagues.
Did you Know:
Paul was President of the Vectis Sunrise Rotary Club based in Newport, Isle of Wight, in their 19/20 membership year and helped them adapt to online ‘virtual’ meetings.
Paul was a keen athlete at school and played Hockey for Wallingford Club and Berkshire County and was also a keen fencer and clarinet player.