For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Lewis joined Biscoes in 2020 and is a probate executive in the Wills and Probate department. Lewis has worked in this field since 2016 and is studying to achieve fellowship status of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx).
Lewis can assist you with all of the following:
- Wills – advising on and preparing wills for individuals or couples, including mirror Wills, life interest or discretionary trust wills.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, preparing and registering both Property & Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Grant of Probate – undertaking the preparation of all forms required to obtain a Grant of Probate (if there is a Will) or Letters of Administration if someone has died intestate (without a Will).
- Administration of a Deceased’s estate - dealing with the entire administration of the estate from date of death to the final distributions including: preparation of all Probate, Inheritance Tax and closure form paperwork for the deceased’s assets; advising executors on the processes and timescales involved; and liaising with the beneficiaries.
- Estate planning – providing advice on Inheritance Tax planning and care home fees
- Management of affairs – for incapacitated clients.
Did you Know:
Lewis describes himself as a serial hobbyist and lists amongst his passions ballet dancing, sewing and baking. His ambition is to create elaborate stage costumes for cabaret performances.