For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Liza has built up a reputation in divorce, complex financial settlements and all aspects of children’s law, since qualifying as a solicitor in 2008.
Liza prides herself on providing a well-balanced viewpoint to achieve a fair outcome. She is solution focused and committed to helping clients achieve their desired outcomes in a constructive and cost-effective way. Although Liza has extensive experience in making applications to court where required, she is known for her conciliarity approach and desire to settle cases where possible.
Having grown up in Portsmouth and worked here since 2009 Liza has substantial experience in dealing with the intricacies of Armed Forces pensions. Liza has regularly attended legal clinics at HMS Nelson since 2010 and in October 2019 she established a further legal clinic at HMS Sultan.
Liza is one of only a small number of solicitors in the UK who specialises in fertility law and surrogacy. Liza has a passion for helping people create families through surrogacy, donor conception and IVF.
- Member of Resolution
- Law Society accredited in family law
- Resolution accredited specialist (advanced financial provision & children)
Liza can advise on:
- Divorce, separation from your co-habitant and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Complex financial settlements involving multiple properties, business assets & pensions
- Armed Forces pensions
- Child relocation and international child abduction
- Pre-nuptial/ post nuptial agreements
- Fertility law and surrogacy
- Child arrangement orders- previously residence and contact
- Living together agreements
Did you know?
Liza lived in Gibraltar as a child and sang the Grand Old Juke of York on Gibraltarian TV aged 4! With 3 young children at home, life outside of work is pretty hectic, but she wouldn’t have it any other way.