For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Kieron qualified as a solicitor in 1999, specialising in commercial property law and passionate in helping individuals and businesses thrive, even in changing economic circumstances, and in finding practical and effective solutions.
Kieron can advise and assist on :
Business Leases under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, including –
- New Lettings, Lease Renewals, Assignments, Variations, Surrenders, Rent Reviews, Repairs and Dilapidations, Statutory Notices
- Commercial Land Sales and Acquisitions
- Property Development, including Planning Issues
- Options and Overage Agreements
- Commercial Mortgages
- Deeds of Trust
- Advice on Commercial Property Matters, such as Covenants and Easements
He speaks French, and has travelled extensively in Europe, the Americas and Asia. He enjoys reading, cycling, football and music, particularly drumming, following in the footsteps of his father, the late Shadows’ drummer Tony Meehan.