For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Anne is a member of our Conveyancing Team who has been working in Hampshire for over twenty years. Anne qualified in 1999.
Anne can advise on:
- Land - sale and purchase for residential development - this includes original acquisition, set up and plot sales.
- Buildings - sale and purchase of residential buildings – whether owner occupier or investment led, freehold and complex leasehold interests, shared ownership schemes.
- Development - including advice on pre-emption agreements, options and overage agreements.
- Easements – licences, easements for rights of way, or services and wayleave agreements etc.
- Remortgages – new mortgages or replacement mortgages on existing leasehold or freehold properties including Equity release.
- Transfers of equity – transfers of shares in already owned property.
Did you know?
Anne belongs to a local Poetry Group and Book Group
She loves bel canto opera and attending Covent Garden
She has spent some time living in France and her favourite city in the world is Paris