For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Karen is based our Waterlooville office. Karen joined Biscoe-Smith Heather & Bellinger in 1982 and has remained with the firm as it has expanded over the years.
Karen has been working from our Waterlooville office since 1999 and qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2000.
Karen can advise on:
- Sale and purchase of domestic property and land – whether freehold or leasehold property
- Purchase of new build properties from developers of new estates with experience of Help to Buy Loan
- Transfer of Equity between parties
- Mortgage of property either as a new mortgage or as a replacement for an existing mortgage
- Voluntary Registration of Title at Land Registry
Did you know?
Karen is a keen gardener and having recently moved home, is enjoying the challenge of creating a new garden to include a better habitat for the local wildlife.
Karen has always been a bookworm and enjoys a quiet time reading or setting off for a long walk along Southsea Seafront or in the local countryside.