For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Johnathan typically acts for individuals who have sustained personal injuries arising from accidents, clinical negligence (medical negligence) and industrial diseases such as mesothelioma.
Johnathan is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and is also a Trustee of Headway Portsmouth and South East.
Johnathan can advise on:
- Accident claims – including road traffic accidents, accidents at work, accidents in public places, serious and catastrophic injury claims and accidents arising in any other circumstances
- Clinical negligence (medical negligence) claims - including hospital negligence, medical misdiagnosis, general surgery, orthopaedic and amputation, spinal injury, head and brain injury, fatal medical negligence, GP negligence, meningitis misdiagnosis, cancer misdiagnosis, cosmetic surgery, dental negligence, ophthalmic negligence, sepsis negligence, and any other clinical negligence claim
- Industrial disease claims – including mesothelioma and asbestos related disease claims, skin disease (dermatitis), vibration injury, repetitive strain injuries (RSI), noise induced hearing loss, work related stress claims, and other industrial disease claims
- Military injury claims – including military medical negligence, training accidents, combat accidents, bullying, inadequate or faulty equipment and machinery, non-freezing cold injuries/cold foot injuries, hearing loss, road traffic accidents, chemical accidents, fatal accidents and criminal injuries and any other military injury claim
- Abuse and criminal injury claims – including child abuse, physical and sexual abuse claims and claims arising from criminal acts
Did you know?
Outside of the office, Johnathan enjoys martial arts, mountain biking, gardening, playing guitar and spending time with his family.