For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Jack is a Trainee solicitor who is currently in the first seat of his Training contract. This is based within the Corporate Department in the Portsmouth office. Jack is due to qualify in 2023.
Jack has recently completed and achieved a distinction in the Legal Practice Course with a MSc In Law, Business & Management at the University of law.
Jack can advise on:
- Corporate - sale and purchase of businesses whether by shares or assets - dealing with a variety of businesses throughout Portsmouth
- Commercial: advising on and drafting contracts; terms of business and more.
- Business Disputes: advice; dispute avoidance; negotiation; court.
- Land - sale and purchase for commercial or residential development.
- Landlord & Tenant matters - including grant of a lease, dealing with assignments, and assisting with rent reviews.
Did you Know:
Jack is an experienced and dedicated runner who is set to run the New York Marathon in 2022 and is aiming to run the next Great South Run in less than 70 minutes. Jack is also a huge supporter of Portsmouth Football Club.