For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Gabor is a Senior Associate Solicitor in our Portsmouth Commercial Team. He qualified in 1983.
Gabor is a business lawyer, a solicitor advising businesses, business owners and managers on corporate matters and transactions, contracts, employment law, disputes. His work crosses the boundaries of what would be at least 3 departments in the bigger firms.
- Corporate: company/business sales and purchases; joint ventures; financing and investment.
- Commercial: advising on and drafting contracts; terms of business and more.
- Business disputes: advice; dispute avoidance; negotiation; court. Gabor’s approach is to try to achieve wherever possible a good and cost-effective result - as quickly as possible. He encourages mediation and other out-of-court ways of resolving disputes.
Gabor can advise on:
- Selling, purchasing or investing in businesses and companies
- Shareholders agreements
- Banking and financing - including guarantees and security documents
- Commercial contracts
- Terms and conditions of trading
- Corporate and personal insolvency – liquidations, administration, bankruptcy etc
- Business disputes
- Company/Shareholder disputes
Did you know?
- Gabor is learning to play mandolin, and has had a mandolin custom built to his own design.
- Gabor is a keen photographer with his own website.
- Gabor and his wife have adopted the world’s laziest greyhound.