I really appreciate the way in which you have always responded to my enquiries so quickly and ensured that I've always been kept up to date. I will have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to others in the future.
Many thanks for your help, positivity and pragmatic approach throughout our move.
You are a credit to your profession. Many, many thanks.
I would like to thank you very much, and all involved at Biscoes who have helped me achieve the outcome I so desperately needed. I came through the toughest experience of my life and you have played a major part in getting me through it. You explained everything very well regarding my case and did it in a very professional and courteous manner; I thank you all once again.
I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for all that you have done for me, over the past few months I think I said to you early on that I needed someone strong to help me stand up to my husband and get though the coming months and you absolutely proved to be that person. No matter how low or disheartened I felt, I always left your office confident in the knowledge all would be well. Thank you so much!
Georgia qualified in 2009 and joined Biscoes in January 2019.
Georgia has over 12 years experience in working in Private Client law and has expertise in the following areas:
- Advising on and preparing Wills.
- Advising on and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Applications for Grants of Probate.
- Administration of deceased estates.
- Estate Planning - including Inheritance Tax and care home fee advice.
- Management of affairs for incapacitated clients.
- Court of Protection applications.
Georgia is a STEP Affiliate member and attained the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation in 2018.
She is patient, approachable and enjoys supporting clients through difficult times. She believes that it is important to really listen to clients and provide a personal service for each and every one of them.
- Outside of work she enjoys walking (especially walking her two miniature dachshunds) and volunteering as a zookeeper at Marwell Wildlife. She has been a volunteer zookeeper at Marwell Wildlife for one day a week since 2013, where she assists the hoofstock team in caring for the various species, including white rhino, giraffe, grevy's zebra and okapi, amongst others.