For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Georgia is a Solicitor in the Wills and Probate Department, based in the Wickham office. She qualified in 2009.
Georgia can advise on:
- Wills – advising on and preparing wills, including straightforward wills, life interest wills and discretionary trust wills, amongst others.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – advising on, preparing and registering both Property & Financial Affairs and Health & Welfare Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Grant of Probate – applications for Grants of Probate (if there is a Will) or Letters of Administration (if someone has died intestate, or without a will).
- Administration of deceased estates – dealing with the entire administration of the estate from date of death.
- Estate planning – including Inheritance Tax and care home fee advice.
- Management of affairs - for incapacitated clients.
- Registering Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Did you know?
Georgia is also a volunteer zookeeper at Marwell Wildlife! She has been volunteering at the zoo for one day a week since 2013, where she assists the hoofstock team in caring for various species of animal, including white rhino, giraffe, grevy’s zebra and okapi, amongst others.
Georgia also has two miniature dachshunds who occasionally accompany her to the office!