For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Emily joined Biscoes Solicitors in November 2021 having previously graduated with 2:1 in LLB Law at University of Reading. Emily qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in April 2020 and has experience working in both Mental Health and Clinical Negligence.
Emily is passionate about working with vulnerable people including those detained under the Mental Health Act and those who have been victims of negligent medical treatment provided by Primary Care Practitioners or hospitals.
Emily is a member of the Law Society’s Mental Health Accreditation Scheme and is thus able to represent individuals who are detained under the Mental Health Act 1983 (as amended) before the First-Tier Tribunal (Health, Education and Social Care Chamber).
Emily can advise on:
- Hospital Managers Hearings
- Tribunal Hearings
- Care and Treatment Reviews (CTR)
- Care Programme Approach (CPA) meetings
- Legality of admission to hospital
- Consent to treatment provisions
- Relative rights and powers
- Clinical negligence and dental negligence
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Employment and Public Liability claims
Did you Know:
Outside of the Office, Emily enjoys travelling, running, and trying out new recipes.