For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Brigit is a Human Resources Advisor who provides guidance and assistance to organisations regarding their human resources requirements. Brigit is also a Paralegal in the Employment Law Department.
Brigit can assist with:
- Developing and implementing HR staff handbook, policies, and procedures to ensure an effective, fair, and consistent approach through the organisation.
- Ensuring the company’s procedures comply with UK employment laws and advising management on compliance.
- Providing advice and guidance on all aspects of employee relations.
- Managing and leading performance management and performance appraisals.
- Managing and performing grievance procedures and investigations on site.
- Recruitment, candidate selection, and onboarding processes.
- Providing support with exit interviews.
- Advising and assisting with implementing effective learning and development strategies, supporting talent management, and people development planning.
- Support for Line Managers with employee relations and employee management.
- Advising organisations on implementing or improving on their employee engagement and wellbeing.
- Alternate dispute resolution: Mediation and assist with the difficult conversations to be held with employees.
Did you Know:
Brigit loves horse riding, going for picnics, taking long walks in the country side, enjoys reading and spinning classes at her local gym.