For further information or to speak to one of our experts, please get in touch
Alistair is the solicitor working at our Portchester office who assists clients with Wills, Grants of Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney. He qualified in 1984.
Alistair can advise on:
- Wills - advising on and preparing wills for individuals or couples, to include mirror Wills, life interest or discretionary trust Wills
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – providing advice on drafting and the registration of both types of Lasting Powers, namely Property and Financial and Health and Welfare decisions
- Grant of Probate – undertaking the preparation of all forms required to obtain a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration (where someone dies without a Will) including advising on Inheritance Tax
- Administration of a Deceased’s Estate – undertaking all work required to obtain a Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration and thereafter the realisation of the Deceased’s assets, settlement of all debts and the distribution of the Deceased’s net assets
- Estate Planning – providing advice on Inheritance Tax planning and Care Home fees.
- The Management of Affairs – for vulnerable or incapacitated adults
Did you know?
Alistair qualified in 1984 and has worked for several local firms including Chidlow and Co where he was a partner until the firm closed. He now specialises in Private Client work and has done so for the past 6 years. Alistair aims to provide friendly and professional advice to all his clients.
In his spare time he enjoys sub aqua diving in warm waters and walking in the hills.