At present our Portsmouth, Petersfield and Waterlooville are open and continue to provide a full service to you as normal with pre-planned appointments. From Tuesday 07th July our Ryde office will also be open, again with pre-arranged appointments. Many of our staff are working remotely. Our offices are closed to visitors who do not have a pre-arranged essential appointment.
If you have come to attend a pre-arranged appointment, are a delivery driver or from the post office, please knock on the door or telephone the office telephone number and our staff will come and assist you.
We will only book face to face meetings that are essential. If a face to face meeting is essential, then we ask that the up to date Government guidelines are followed; we will not agree to meetings with individuals who should be self-isolating. Please speak with your lawyer to agree the best option for contact (telephone/email/video-conferencing are available).
As the threat of the Covid-19 virus remains, Biscoes main concerns continue to lie with the health and safety of everyone we work with; including our employees, clients and suppliers.
We are reviewing and monitoring developments continuously and whilst we will, of course, adhere to Government advice, we are committed to providing an ongoing service to our clients across all areas of the practice.
Wellbeing of Individuals
This is at the forefront of our plans, we can confirm the following:
• We have reduced the number of staff physically in offices to minimise how many people are in a single space.
• Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place.
• Staff showing any symptoms are immediately self-isolating.
• Non-essential travel has been cancelled.
How You Can Contact Us
Many of our staff are working remotely in order to continue with the provision of legal advice. Emails and mobile phones will be responded to as normal.
There are a number of ways of reaching us:
- Telephone our offices direct, all phone numbers can be found by selecting the chosen office here.
- Visit the people section of our website to email your lawyer directly – search for them by name, department or office, click on their profile and then click on the email link.
- We are able to communicate via video using the likes of Skype or Zoom, please speak with your lawyer to agree the best option for you.
- Business development activities and marketing events have been suspended for the time being, however, we are still very keen to connect with you and will be accessible via a number of different ways, including traditional telephone calls, social media and video.
We wish you the very best of health and thank you for continuing to work with Biscoes. Please do not hesitate to contact any of the team for help or assistance.