Selina Williams is a Legal Executive and is based within the Wills and Probate Department at Waterlooville office. She specialises in making general Wills to include discretionary trusts and general Inheritance Tax planning advice, and the severance of a joint tenancy. She also advises on the new Lasting Powers of Attorney, including their registration; Court of Protection matters including the appointment of a Deputy; and can provide general advice on the making of gifts (including deprivation).
Selina can also deal with probate matters and general administration of estates including intestacy rules, dealings with the Inland Revenue concerning Inheritance Tax and the preparation of Deeds of Variation.
Where appropriate, Selina is able to do home and hospital visits.
- About Us
- Our People
- Services for You
Services for Business
- Business Sales & Purchase of Assets Shares
- Commercial Property
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Mediation
- Intellectual Property, Trade Marks and Patents
- Licencing for Hotels, Pubs and Clubs
- Notarial Services
- Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Shareholder, Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- White-collar Crime
- Contact Us