Paul is a Chartered Legal Executive, formerly known as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, having been admitted in 1997.
He specialises in Personal Injury claims with the majority of his caseload arising from accidents at work.
He also is experienced in pursuing claims arising from slipping / tripping incidents, road traffic accidents and Occupiers Liability.
In 2005 Paul conducted a claim on behalf of an off duty Police Officer and accomplished duathlete/triathlete who sustained a broken jaw after her bicycle struck a pothole. At Trial the Claimant recovered in excess of £21,000 and the case was subsequently reported in Current Law.
- About Us
- Our People
- Services for You
Services for Business
- Business Sales & Purchase of Assets Shares
- Commercial Property
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Mediation
- Intellectual Property, Trade Marks and Patents
- Licencing for Hotels, Pubs and Clubs
- Notarial Services
- Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Shareholder, Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- White-collar Crime
- Contact Us