Laurence has been working at Biscoes and predecessors for 40 years specialising in Conveyancing and Probate matters, including the preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
He qualified as a Legal Executive in 1982 and has been based at the Portchester office throughout his time with the firm.
Laurence is happy to make arrangements to attend upon clients at home by agreement for the preparation of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
In relation to Conveyancing matters, Laurence undertakes all work in relation to residential Conveyancing including sales, purchases and transfers of freehold and leasehold properties including transfers of equity following separation of family matters where agreement has been reached. In the event that agreement has not been reached, he is in a position to refer to the Family Department.
- About Us
- Our People
- Services for You
Services for Business
- Business Sales & Purchase of Assets Shares
- Commercial Property
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Mediation
- Intellectual Property, Trade Marks and Patents
- Licencing for Hotels, Pubs and Clubs
- Notarial Services
- Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Shareholder, Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- White-collar Crime
- Pay Your Bill
- Contact Us