Karen joined Biscoe-Smith Heather & Bellinger in 1982 and has remained with the firm as it has expanded over the years. Karen has been working from our Waterlooville office since 1999 and qualified as a Legal Executive in 2000.
She has been dealing with domestic property transactions since that time and is familiar with all aspects of freehold and leasehold conveyancing matters and issues arising with both registered and unregistered titles. These include the usual sale and purchase transaction together with Transfer of Equity, Shared Ownership Leases and re-mortgages.
In recent years Karen has also been assisting local developers in their acquisition of development land and dealing with the sale of the individual plots on completion of the building project.
- About Us
- Our People
- Services for You
Services for Business
- Business Sales & Purchase of Assets Shares
- Commercial Property
- Contract Drafting
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance and Directors Responsibilities
- Debt Recovery
- Dispute Resolution, Litigation and Mediation
- Intellectual Property, Trade Marks and Patents
- Licencing for Hotels, Pubs and Clubs
- Notarial Services
- Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Shareholder, Partnership and Joint Venture Agreements
- White-collar Crime
- Pay Your Bill
- Contact Us