Jane has over 30 years experience in family law and specialises in cases relating to children, including care proceedings, Special Guardianship orders and adoptions, particularly those involving Social Services, representing both parents and children.
She also acts on behalf of parents, other family members and children involved in private family law proceedings.
- Child Care cases for all family members, and children (through their CAFCASS Guardians)
- Special Guardianship orders
- Residence and contact disputes and other specific issues involving children
- Children Act 1989 – S.44 & S.31
- Adoption and Children Act 2002
- Law Society Children Panel
- Association of Lawyers for Children