Alison is a Director at our North End office
Alison heads Biscoes’ Care & Vulnerable Client Team and personally specialises in children law matters including care proceedings, adoptions and surrogacy.
Alison has a number of years experience in surrogacy law, both UK and international. She prides herself on being able to assist intended parents in building the families they have always wanted.
Alison has two children herself and she understands the importance of being a parent and raising a family.
Alison is the firm's Compliance Officer for Legal Practice and Training Partner overseeing the correct implementation of SRA and other regulations as well as the continuing professional development of all staff.
- Child Care cases for family member and Professional CAFCASS Guardians.
- Surrogacy and Fertility Law Issues.
- Removal from jurisdiction cases including Hague convention cases.
- Children residence / contact disputes
- Court of Protection
- Children Act 1989 - s.44 and s31
- Adoption and Children Act 2002
- Human Fertilisation and Embryology Acts 1990 &2008
- Law Society Children Panel
- Association of Lawyers for Children