Biscoes have been in the forefront of providing Legal Advice and Assistance to the Armed Forces for well over 60 years.
We undertake Advice Clinics in various Service Establishments.
We offer a 10% DISCOUNT to all serving and retired military personnel.
We are a leading member of the Forces Legal Network (“Forces Law”).
Please see http://www.forceslaw.com/
We have experience of dealing with the particular legal needs of Service Personnel and understand the difficulties that can be caused by aspects of service life such as mobility, separation from families, frequent relocation and service rules.
We are able to give advice and assistance to Service Personnel throughout the world and we provide legal assistance to members of both Regular and Reserve Forces, serving and retired, together with the Civil Servants who support them.
We can help with
- Probate & LPA’s – Operational Deployment
- Civilian Criminal Matters
- Immigrations & Citizenship
- Divorce, Children, Family & Pension Issues
- Buying & Selling Property & LSAP
- Resettlement & Starting a Business
- Courts Martial, Summary Hearing & Trials
- Personal Injury & AFCS Claims
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims
- Service Administrative & Disciplinary Issues
- Civilian Employment Issues
- Military Service Complaints
For Legal Advice from an expert military law solicitor please contact our Portsmouth office on 023 9266 0261
NOTE: Discount subject to terms and conditions available on request